I know it is July and most of you are hiding from the sweltering heat, but here on the Mountain summer has barely just begun (I took off our winter down comforter YESTERDAY!), and already I sense the days growing shorter. As George R.R. Marten says in Game of Thrones, winter is coming.
And that means snow. Lots and lots of snow.
When my children were little, Walking in the Air was my very favorite song from my very favorite children’s video. I loved that Snowman and we all cried every time he melted.
I thought long and hard about what I wanted for my very first blog giveaway. It needed to be something my readers would want, but something I’d want too. My son-in-law, The Hunter, suggested I give away a gun, but I don’t think that’s my demographic. So today I’m giving away something I’ve wanted ever since Susan reviewed it here.
I’m proud to announce that I will be giving away an Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleaning System as a thank you to my readers because you guys really have been the best.
Wondering where the Man Candy comes in?
Well, since my demographic (which, by the way, doesn’t include 20-something male hunters) is so varied, I knew from the get-go that this giveaway promotion needed a man pure as the driven snow, but one who really said, “Chloe of the Mountain”.
I did think long and hard about the Brawny Man, but ever since they got rid of this guy:
…the Brawny Man just hasn’t been the same for me.
So imagine my thrill when I remembered this brand new Holiday Snowman Pez Dispenser Set I picked up after Christmas.
What better way to say, “Clean skin” and “Thank you, kind readers” than a plastic snowman with candy coming out of his mouth?
Tick and I drove up the road to the Mystic Mountain last night just to take a picture of me holding these wonderful giveaways with snow in the background. Sadly, the road to the tree line where the snow starts was closed, so this is as close to snow as we got.
Your Olay Pro-X Cleaning System comes complete and ready to use with Olay cleanser, a soft replacement brush, and 2-AA batteries.
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment telling me you want to win.
I will be selecting the winner on August 3nd using random.org.
Want BONUS ENTRIES?
Do any or all of the following and leave me a separate comment for each one and that will count as an additional entry.
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (it counts if you already do)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (it counts if you already do)
- Friend me on Facebook. If we’re already friends, that counts.
- Follow me on Twitter @brazenwoman (remember to tell me who you are on Twitter, please)
- Use the little Facebook button on any post and share one of your favorite posts from here.
This allows you up to 6 separate entries. No more than that.
Here’s the small print the lawyer said I had to add:
1. I can only ship this within the US. If you live outside the US then you can still enter but you have to provide a US address for shipping.
2. I will announce the winner at 9pm on August 3nd. The winner needs to reply to me within 48 hours or I’ll have to pick a new winner.
If you have any questions you can reach me through my Contact Page.
Have a great Monday!